Best Theme, Hosting & Plugins for your WordPress & Woocommerce Site [Complete Tech-stack]
I’ve been building WordPress sites for over 10 years, and this is the tech stack I use almost on all sites. It lets my team and I build WordPress sites and stores of any complexity and for virtually any business.
Our favorite Theme – YooTheme
Yootheme is an outstanding WordPress theme that provides a seamless user experience while being packed with powerful features.
It offers a complete ecosystem with a page builder, style customizer, layout builder, and blog builder.
Built on the incredible UiKit3 framework, developers can easily customize the frontend site to suit any requirement.
With beautiful WooCommerce integration, it caters to every website building need, regardless of complexity.
Overall, it’s a fantastic choice for any business looking to create a professional, scalable website.
Our favorite hosting
Kinsta is a premium managed WordPress hosting provider with exceptional performance, scalability, and security.
They use the Google Cloud Platform, provide a user-friendly interface, and offer 24/7 expert support to ensure the fast and reliable website hosting for businesses of all sizes.
Kinsta is great if you need fewer websites but with much better quality.
If you’re building an eCommerce site: Choose Business 1 Plan (USD 115/m)
If you’re building a marketing website: Choose the Starter 1 plan (USD 35/m)
You can take a look Kinsta plans here.
Siteground is a reliable and affordable hosting provider offering various hosting plans to suit different needs.
They provide excellent customer support, security features, and high-performance servers with various optimizations for WordPress websites.
They are ideal for bloggers, small businesses, and web developers.
Siteground is excellent if you need many websites of lesser quality – for example, local sites, small business sites, etc.
I don’t recommend the Start Up plan. You could use it if you’re just starting; just make sure you switch it to a better plan once you get some traction.
Go with either GrowBig ($3.99/m first year, then 24.99/m) or GoGeek ($5.99/m first year, then 39.99/m).
You can take a look Siteground plans here.
Our Favourite plugins
Base plugins for all sites
- Yoast SEO (Free): A plugin that improves a website’s search engine optimization by providing tools for content analysis, optimization, and meta-tag management.
- Schema Pro ($67-$79): Enables easy implementation of structured data markup to enhance a website’s visibility and search engine ranking.
- Redirection (Free): Manages URL redirects and tracks 404 errors to improve a website’s user experience and search engine ranking.
- All In One WP Security (Free): Provides various security features, including login lockdown, user account management, firewall protection, and database backup.
- Forminator(free or $7/m): A form builder plugin for WordPress that allows users to create custom forms for various purposes, such as contact forms, surveys, and quizzes.
- Head, Footer and Post Injections (free): Enables adding code snippets to the header, footer, and post content of a WordPress website without modifying theme files.
- Loco Translate (free): A translation plugin for WordPress that enables the localization of themes and plugins by creating language files and providing translation tools.
- Nested Pages(free): Allows website administrators to manage pages and custom post types in a nested, hierarchical format for improved organization and navigation.
- WP Sitemap Page (free): Generates and displays an HTML sitemap of a WordPress website’s pages and posts to improve user experience and search engine indexing.
- FileBird ($27-$39/year): A media management plugin that enhances the default WordPress media library by organizing files into folders and improving file navigation and search.
- WPS Hide Login (free): Hides the login URL for a WordPress site to improve security and prevent unauthorized access.
- Late Point ($59-79/year): LatePoint is a scheduling and booking plugin for WordPress that lets you manage appointments, staff, services, and customers on their website.
- WooCommerce (free): An e-commerce plugin for WordPress that enables you to manage and sell products and services online.
- WooCommerce Subscriptions ($199): Enables recurring payments and subscriptions for products and services in your WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce All Products for Subscriptions($79): Allows customers to purchase all products in your WooCommerce store for a recurring fee.
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration (free): Integrates Google Analytics with your WooCommerce store to track e-commerce activity and customer behavior.
- Solid Affiliate ($99/ y): Allows you to create and manage an affiliate program for your WooCommerce store. It’s super easy to use and works like magic.
- Advanced Local Pickup for WooCommerce (free): Enhances the local pickup option for your WooCommerce store by allowing customers to choose pickup locations and times.
- Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce(free): Enables customers to track the status of their orders and shipments in your WooCommerce store.
- Amount Left for Free Shipping for WooCommerce(free): Displays the amount remaining to qualify for free shipping in your WooCommerce store.
- PDF Invoices & Packing Slips for WooCommerce(free): Generates and sends PDF invoices and packing slips to customers for orders placed in your WooCommerce store.
- Facebook for WooCommerce(free): Integrates a WooCommerce store with Facebook to enable advertising, product catalog syncing, and social media marketing.
- Variation Swatches for WooCommerce (free): Enhances product display by adding color and image swatches for variable products in a WooCommerce store.
- Woo Discount Rules PRO 2.0 ($59.00/y): Allows you to create and manage discount rules and offers for products and services in a WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce – ShipStation Integration (free): Integrates ShipStation with a WooCommerce store to manage shipping and fulfillment of orders.
Leave a Reply